Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here, so be gentle if I am out of line. LOL. I picked up a gently used 08 with only 9000 miles. I have been riding for years and log a fair number of miles a year. I've logged a couple of Iron Butt rides and plan to do more. Most of my riding has been on a 98 Concours.
What I'm looking for and I've only seen a picture once, is a non chromed front fender extension. I put a nice abs black extension on the Connie and I like the look better than chrome. Here is were I'm afraid I'll get into trouble on the forum. I'm NOT a big chrome guy. Maybe I'm lazy or I like to ride a lot and don't leave myself enough time to clean the chrome. Any help locating such an item would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
rabbott5

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello rabbott5, welcome to GWOF. we won't beat up on you just because you don't like chrome, your not the only one

·
Premium Member
17,147 Posts
To CHROME or Not to Chrome. That is the Question !!!.
It's your call,your bike, your money.:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
First, welcome to the GWOF from Pa. I did a search for your item and was not able to come up with one that was not all crhome or rubber and chrome. Hope you can find what you are looking for.

If you update some of your personal info we will know where you call home. Ride safe and enjoy the forum...

·
Super Moderator
11,800 Posts
It is Show Chrome Item# 52-708.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
look on ebay and see if you can find a cheap used chrome one and paint it

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Cheers to that rabbott5, welcome along. See, no beating:D

·
Registered
515 Posts
I have seen a black front fender extension at my dealer, its from Bushtec, comes with supports. Over priced at $80 in my opinion, but...

·
Registered
40 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts