Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hard to believe another year has passed under the bridge. Here is a compilation video for those of you who can appreciate the Goldwing for more than just a leisurely ride. I apologize in advance for the glitches that resulted while uploading the vid.

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
nicely done

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Good job on the video.

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Another good video from Dookoo productions.

·
Premium Member
6,713 Posts
Awesome....I see I'm not the only one that rolls "off road"! Great video.....Thanks Dookoo.

Mark

·
Administrator
15,288 Posts
Very nice video of putting the Wing through the curves. I really like the views I'll never see.

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Great Video DooKoo...You should work for Honda to test how their product will hold up in adverse conditions.

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Great show ,I have seen a yellow wing at deal Gap that is awsome as he blows off faster sport bikes . I even knew a ex race boy who could make a wing go blistic he was Mike Parks I think he used this forum in the past ?

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great show ,I have seen a yellow wing at deal Gap that is awsome as he blows off faster sport bikes . I even knew a ex race boy who could make a wing go blistic he was Mike Parks I think he used this forum in the past ?
Aww. Give me some credit for at least being able to drag my brake pedals and shift lever.

·
Super Moderator
9,994 Posts
Makes me long for Spring...

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Thanks Dookoo. Like the transitions from side to side in the later frames. Don't recall seeing the 'splash' in your earlier em, off road excursion;)

·
Registered
101 Posts
VERY NICE! Love the views of the Central Coast. I know I'll get some seat time up there come spring, spend a lot of time at Nacimiento. You have the best area to ride in the state as far as I'm concerned.

·
Registered
9,540 Posts
Aww. Give me some credit for at least being able to drag my brake pedals and shift lever.
Oh my you got it nice video and I still can't ride backwards.:D:rolleyes::eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.