Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
I need an LCD display for my CB. 95 Goldwing SE. Anybody know were to get one? Havn't had much luck so far. Been surfing the internet all afternoon.

·
Registered
143 Posts
check on ebay at AD Cycles, they do not have one now, but keep checking.

·
Registered
143 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Horse Color

I like that color bike Irjackel. As one HD female rider once told me "You ride a horse of a different color." I knew what she meant and it had nothing to do with the color but from one GW owner to another, yours truely is.:D

·
Registered
143 Posts
thanks, just stock paint

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
Hello Bill,
My computer won't bring that site up for some reason.

Bruce

Bruce I think sometimes computers are set not to allow 2nd opening of website. Try opening another browser page & copying & pasting the site address.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Bill that worked. I am waiting to here back from them.
I see you have a 95 Wing also. I have the 95 as well as a 96 that we had triked last Sept. I ran on to the 95 while waiting to get the trike back. They only wanted $4800 for it so I couldn't pas it up. It has more chrome and lights than the 96. It had new tires. 60000 mi on 95 and 40000 mi on 96. Went to Louisville Ill to get it. Both are magenta in color. Your picture looks like yours could be magenta also.
Didn't have much time to ride trike before winter set in. We had 13 in of snow tues. Looking forward to going Sturgis, Wing Ding and Davis rally next year.

Thanks again
Later Bruce

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
Bruce glad that worked for you. Sounds like you got a pretty nice deal on the 95. Mine is actually Spectre Red if you go to the Gallery you will see better pictures, as a matter of fact you ought to post pictures of your 2.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello again Bill
I just noticed yoy joined july of o9 as I did. wondering why I am a junior member and you are a senior member. You surely aren't that much older than me.

Bruce

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hello
I need an LCD display for my CB. 95 Goldwing SE. Anybody know were to get one? Havn't had much luck so far. Been surfing the internet all afternoon.
They are hard to find and expensive once you do find it. And not hard to install but does take a long time and lots of tupperware to take off.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They are hard to find and expensive once you do find it. And not hard to install but does take a long time and lots of tupperware to take off.
I have the CB out and on my desk. I have most of the tupperware off trying to figure out all the added wiring.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts