Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody else had an issue with the Goldstrike Highway Pegs ?
I fitted them to my 2022 Wing recently and the power coat on the spigots is too thick, causing the powder coat to rub off against a screw head when the pegs are folded

I had very good customer service from the Ciro Corporation who make the Goldstrike pegs and they sent me two replacement spigots.
The right side is now fine and there is no rubbing but the left side is even worse than the original-I can’t fold the peg up the last 20 degrees or so as it will gouge into the powder coat.
It’s not a major issue as apparently the finish is stainless underneath but these pegs aren’t cheap and its a shame that I now have one side with an unsightly gouge in the powercoat due to inconsistent quality control on the finished product.

· Registered
59 Posts
Has anybody else had an issue with the Goldstrike Highway Pegs ?
I fitted them to my 2022 Wing recently and the power coat on the spigots is too thick, causing the powder coat to rub off against a screw head when the pegs are folded

I had very good customer service from the Ciro Corporation who make the Goldstrike pegs and they sent me two replacement spigots.
The right side is now fine and there is no rubbing but the left side is even worse than the original-I can’t fold the peg up the last 20 degrees or so as it will gouge into the powder coat.
It’s not a major issue as apparently the finish is stainless underneath but these pegs aren’t cheap and its a shame that I now have one side with an unsightly gouge in the powercoat due to inconsistent quality control on the finished product.
Interesting. Seems like the overall Ciro quality could be better. I have the same pegs on my 2020 Tour MT, but they will NOT stay folded up insisting on laying horizontally every time I ride. I have flipped that little inside clip around several different ways, but nothing seems to work. Not a big issue, but at that price point you should not have these type chicken shirt issues. Another Kuryakyn in the making?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts