Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Luv my new ride. Brought it back from Houston and was a sweet ride. Went to Galveston before driving back. My first time down there. Had a nice ride with a buddy.
Want to go back to TX for the "hill country" ride.
Now, for all of the Wingstuff stuff. Oh man, I just did this with the '98.
Moved up from '98 to '08 and from 130K to 24K and didn't cost me but an extra 1K out of my pocket after selling my Shadow 1100 and the '98 and a third old car we weren't using. Not a bad deal.

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Looks like you have your sleeves rolled up and you are ready for some serious riding. That's quite a transformation and it happened right here on this forum. So technically you bought that Wing for $1,000 ? Quit whining about the WingStuff. I know for a fact that that bike came more " accessorized " than my bike has yet to be .

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Congrats on your new Wing. You will really notice the difference between the 1500 and the 1800. Ride safe and often...

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Good stuff GD! May the Farkle Gods smile upon you (Wingstuff blessing):D

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
Hey Digger: what color is that new Wing anyway.:eek:

From the Northwest Corner
Ron

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ron, it is called Metallic Red.
Buzzy, would have called if I knew you were there. Could have ridden to Galveston with us that Friday. Beautiful ride.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Digger, high congrats on your new ride. My GW is an '08 also I got last August. Have not seen much about it I would like to change.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts