Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so in love with my Gold Wing she can be nothing less than a blessing from above.

A Gold Wing, the beautiful NC Mountain roads and a gorgeous day.

The Gold Wing rides liike a breath of fresh air yet handles 35 MPH mountain curvy roads at 50 without even a sigh of an OH S_ _ _!

To get any better than today I will have to die and be lucky enough to get into heaven. :)

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
I am so in love with my Gold Wing she can be nothing less than a blessing from above.

The Gold Wing rides liike a breath of fresh air yet handles 35 MPH mountain curvy roads at 50 without even a sigh of an OH S_ _ _!

To get any better than today I will have to die and be lucky enough to get into heaven. :)
Sounds like you're already there.

·
Premium Member
7,999 Posts
Professor,

Man, you've really stirred up my pool of memories. The Blue Ridge Parkway and a good motorcycle is about as close as we get on "this side."

Some of my best memories are of the 3-4 day trips I took with my kids when we lived in NC for 10 years. From the Grand Strand to the Smokies and the Shenandoah Valley down to Auburn, SC. Great times! Have even more fun and keep safe.

·
Super Moderator
15,160 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts

I'm off to Maggie Valley tomorrow - hopefully. Don't have my wing this time as my trailer won't fit my trike and my son;'s Harley, so i'm on my ultra Classic.

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Happiness is a good road and a Wing. The prayer is one of thanks for both.

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Greg,

While therre can be no doubts that I love my Gold Wing any ride beats walking any day and Maggie Valley is a terrific place. Check out the museum while you are there. Enjoy your trip and ride safe. :)

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Memories are one of the wonders of life that make it worthwhile. Enjoy them for man can take away anything you can obtain EXCEPT your memmories. :)

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
God giveth...the government taketh away:(

·
Registered
183 Posts

Yea I no the feeling. Most every time i leave the house on a trip I am having a nice long talk with the Lord thanking him for all my blessings. This usually takes till i either get to town or hit the twisties, either way it's about 25mi. I talk to him often during the ride also

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
While normally I would see and enjoy the humor in your post today it is hitting home to hard. Any other VETS not get paid yesterday?

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Memories are one of the wonders of life that make it worthwhile. Enjoy them for man can take away anything you can obtain EXCEPT your memmories. :)

Unfortunately, age takes care of that. :(

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yea I no the feeling. Most every time i leave the house on a trip I am having a nice long talk with the Lord thanking him for all my blessings. This usually takes till i either get to town or hit the twisties, either way it's about 25mi. I talk to him often during the ride also
Yup, me too, usually thanking the lord for taking me safely through the twisties I just went through without getting road rash.

YV

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts

Somehow the phrase "a Wing and a prayer" comes to mind....

·
Banned
15 Posts
Isn't a day go by that I don't thank the Lord for keeping me safe on my little rides. (And all the other blessings He's bestowed on me and mine) I've been blessed with the good fortune to afford the best motorcycle on the planet, a good family and (so far) the health to enjoy them all.

I believe that both Heaven and hell are both located on Planet Earth;

You Choose!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.