·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Enjoy the trip and be safe.

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Still at home, fairly major thunderstorm with high wind passing thru area. It is suppose to past in less than an hour so we are waiting it out. May not get as far as planned for today but oh well beats riding in T-storm.

Reactions: NREMTP and Luv2fish

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
Still at home, fairly major thunderstorm with high wind passing thru area. It is suppose to past in less than an hour so we are waiting it out. May not get as far as planned for today but oh well beats riding in T-storm.

Better safe than sorry. Have a great trip.

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I'm back! Had a good trip, made it to Glacier NP and met up with my cousin.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 · (Edited)
And a little more.

Attachments

·
Administrator
15,289 Posts
Great pictures on what I'm sure was an excellent ride.

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
Needles highway is a must. We drove through the black hills on our way back from our California trip and the hills are a great place during non-sturgis week and your timing will be great as you will have the place to yourselves. Also do the spearfish canyon road.

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Needles highway is a must. We drove through the black hills on our way back from our California trip and the hills are a great place during non-sturgis week and your timing will be great as you will have the place to yourselves. Also do the spearfish canyon road.
Spent 6 days in the Spearfish city campgrounds last week, rode Spearfish Canyon almost every morning to Deadwood to begin the days ride.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,578 Posts
Great photos Jim. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Wow! Amazing photos! Looks like a trip we need to make!

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

21 - 37 of 37 Posts