Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a stock radio antenna if anybody is looking for one. I don't really want any money for it, just pay the postage fees and I'll mail it to you. No kinks or bends in it, all good to bolt right on yuor antenna base on the trunk. Replaced it with a dual purpose radio CB unit from Sierra. Drop me a PM and it's yours.

·
Premium Member
24,120 Posts
I'll take it!!!!!!!!!!. Because..... I distorted/ crimped my stock radio antenna release with a flag pole antenna mount set screw. Still works but takes a couple of jerks to get it to release.

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
I'll take it!!!!!!!!!!. Because..... I distorted/ crimped my stock radio antenna release with a flag pole antenna mount set screw. Still works but takes a couple of jerks to get it to release.
So you and I could do it! :biglaugh:

·
Administrator
29,001 Posts
I'll take it!!! Just so Lee doesn't get it.:meme:

HAHAHAHA OH send it to the Music Man, Daryl.

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No probs Lee, I've still got your addy and I'll get it packaged up for you. Sorry Bones, the early bird, em, 'maestro' gets the worm!:present::LaughHard:

·
Administrator
29,001 Posts
No probs Lee, I've still got your addy and I'll get it packaged up for you. Sorry Bones, the early bird, em, 'maestro' gets the worm!:present::LaughHard:
It would have looked funny on my NightHawk anyway R.B.
:err:

·
Administrator
29,001 Posts
Hold the phone ! Send it to fossil . I can get it free !
If he sends it to me. I'm going to mount it on the NightHawk.

Do you feel lucky Maestro????

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Check yer PMs Maestro,and turn yer phone on!. Damn, never thought it would be so much work giving something away:kat::facepalm::biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK, gone. Gonna close this darn thread one more time:biglaugh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.