Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I have recently acquired a few Goldwing parts, I am not trying to be a parasite on your board, I just wanted to post these here and hopefully help some one out! If you have any question please feel free to email me at [email protected].

Thank you,

Caleb Welch

Im just going to post up pics, you name the price!

Goldwing exhaust tips Like new

Goldwing Seat- Worn but still nice

Goldwing wheels- I have 7 rear wheels from new to fair condition

Goldwing Rear rotors- New take off

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Goldwing rear calipers- New take off, I have 13 of these. Will sell loaded with pads and bracket or bare.

Goldwing Left side bags- New take off, I have two of these

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ha you guys know what these parts go for alot better than I do! I bought this stuff at an auction, most of it is from a trike builder so thats were the nto stuff came from. But make an offer the worst i can do is say no!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Ha you guys know what these parts go for alot better than I do! I bought this stuff at an auction, most of it is from a trike builder so thats were the nto stuff came from. But make an offer the worst i can do is say no!
I sent you an email - no response as of yet...does that mean you didn't "accept" my offer? ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey bud I got your email that's a deal to me, I'm on my phone right now and I can't send emails from it but I will email you you with all the details as soon as I get home!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts