Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have various leftover parts from a Goldwing to Trike conversion. The bike was a 2006 model with approximately 6000 miles on it at the time these parts were removed. All parts are in good working order.

Rear monoshock - adjustable - $100
Entire rear adjustable shock with control unit

Rear swingarm - $100
Complete swingarm with drive shaft, brake, lugs - no brake pads

Kickstand - $10

Contact me with any questions and for detailed pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I still have the swing-arm, the shock, and the kickstand. Saddlebags, rear tire, and brake pads are sold.

Let me know if you have any questions or are interested in any of it.

I am on vacation out of town at the moment, so please be patient if I am slow to respond. If you need additional pictures, I won't be able to get them until some time after June 6 when I get back.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Prices a little high

Hi Wexell,

actually some of your prices are a little high.
I just bought a 2008 proarm/swing-arm including brake disc, Brake caliper & brake pads, rearend, drive shaft on ebay for $100.00 + shipping

It was a trike convertor.

That said, how much do you want for the wheel only, it looks like you sold the tire.

Thanks

Westgl

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Prices lowered and sold items removed.

Tire and wheel sold. Only the swingarm, shock, and kickstand left.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you get tired of seeing the final drive and swingarm assembly collect dust , let me know . Since it's an old 06 I would be willing to part with $50 for it if your interested .

·
Registered
51 Posts
Do you have?

Do u have a CB Radio model number 08E95-MCA-100a or a honda cb antenna model number 08E95-MCA-100.

Any one have these items, call me 951-452-3910

1 - 8 of 8 Posts