Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a CB Radio Kit removed from my 05 Wing for sale. Unit is used but works perfectly and has been checked out to confirm same.
This CB works for all GL1800 from 01-10. Price is firm at $525.00 shipped anywhere in CONUS. 405-769-7469, or email: [email protected].

·
Super Moderator
9,844 Posts
Are you including all the filters and the antenna in that price??

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The kit is complete with everything that the NEW kit has including filters. BUT, a new kit nor mine includes the antenna. The antenna runs around $80 extra no matter how or where one purchases the radio itself. I do not have the antenna. However, the radio new, costs considerably more than what I am offering plus shipping even if purchased via the internet. Dealers are even higher.

·
Registered
40 Posts
The kit is complete with everything that the NEW kit has including filters. BUT, a new kit nor mine includes the antenna. The antenna runs around $80 extra no matter how or where one purchases the radio itself. I do not have the antenna. However, the radio new, costs considerably more than what I am offering plus shipping even if purchased via the internet. Dealers are even higher.
Touchy, touchy. They were just asking. If you are getting rid of the CB, you might be selling the antenna too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts