Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all. My cheapy alternator is leaking. This is after the bearing went out about 200 miles in. Anyway., ever onward. Does anyone know the NAPA or autozone/advanced auto part number for that o-ring? Thanks

·
Registered
79 Posts
The O-Ring for the circumference of the alternator where it fits into the engine flange - 91320-MN5-003 O-RING (84.5mm X 4mm)

If you want the oil seal that is on the alternator shaft inside the OEM alternator it is - 22x38x7. The Honda Part Number is 31104-MN5-005

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know it might sound a bit crazy but napa's right down the road; local bike shops don't have the oem in stock. In the past I read a post with that Napa part #. Can't find it.. Here I come amazon, ha

·
Registered
230 Posts
Michael gave you the O ring size. You should be able to take that in and they can look it up by size. Just make sure they are looking for a Metric O ring.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Michael gave you the O ring size. You should be able to take that in and they can look it up by size. Just make sure they are looking for a Metric O ring.
Yeah, the nearest Napa only had o-rings up to 2.5. Didn't ask what the part number WOULD be. Just so much easier with a number especially in MY situation. Thanks for the help!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts