Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all, i am new to the goldwings and the forum and everyone has been great on here so far. i have a couple speaker questions. i have a 94 gl1500 interstate and which u probably know that the bike did not come with rear speakers. what all am i looking at to install rear speaker. is there a plug and play way or is this gonna be a chore. im hopefull someone else has run into this problem. also i am concidering updating the front speakers and same thing what kind of chore is it and can anyone suggest speakers. i hope to here from you all thanks

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
pretty sure there are places to plug the rear speaker in, finding the connecting wires might be and issue.
The front is going to be a chore.
some of the things that have to come off are.
Seat, radio, fairing pockets, mirrors, wind shield garnish, windshield, dash cover.
Leaving here in a bit, so some others might have to help you get this stuff off. Will check back on monday if you need help removing stuff.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Its pretty easy to do,there should be a plug under you seat for the rear speakers and another one under the false tank near your left front pocket for your fader switch. I just put rear speakers on my 96 aspy. no problem. Just make sure you get the kit with the fader as you will need it for the rear speakers to work. Hal

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.