Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any idea on a value for a 93 black absolutley mint Gl1500 with 27K miles ,brand new tires(Bridgestones)and some subtle chrome additions,just had a diff fluid change and all hydraulics drained and fresh fluid blead through.It has all the usual options and even the factory Honda removable bags in the trunk and saddle bags.Factory seat with factory drivers backrest and passenger swing out arm rests.Thanks for any input.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
i got my '93 1500se for $6500 with 39,475 miles on it. it had a driver backrest dunlop e-3 tires but not much else.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Hard to say since your in Canada, I know they sell for a lot more there but here I would sat around $6,000

·
Registered
690 Posts
... Kelly B-book ...

Any idea on a value for a 93 black absolutley mint Gl1500 with 27K miles ,brand new tires(Bridgestones)and some subtle chrome additions,just had a diff fluid change and all hydraulics drained and fresh fluid blead through.It has all the usual options and even the factory Honda removable bags in the trunk and saddle bags.Factory seat with factory drivers backrest and passenger swing out arm rests.Thanks for any input.
... HOWDY ... SHEWEY ... KELLY BLUE BOOK FOR THE 93's ...

... INTERSTATE ... $5510.
... ASPENCADE ... $5740.
... SE ... $6435.

... HAPPY TRAILS ...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts