Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can find a factory seat prefer tuscany red but black is fine, also need the passenger backrest pad. I have a corbin now and its too high for me and the wife and too wide. I'm 6' and can't stand flat footed unless I slide up the tank. I've found them for $325 in decent shape but for that I think I'll get the corbin cut down with memory foam and inserted.

·
Super Moderator
9,847 Posts
IMHO, $325 is way too much. I sold my seat from my 98 GL1500 for $150. and was glad to get it. Maybe I was taken, but I was happy to clear out the garage..

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats what I thought too I'd give $150 for a decent factory seat right now. Prices fluctuate so much on fleabay things are up again now. I'm patient one will come along if not the corbin will be cutdown and fixed.

·
Super Moderator
11,790 Posts
Try this one, a new seat!

Item # 230576625507 on eBay.

·
Super Moderator
11,790 Posts
Den, PM sent.

Not that it did any good!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Tuscany Seat with Utopia Back Rest

I have a used one if you are still looking. The seat has a few cuts and the back rest is fairly new, excellent shape, I paid $180.00 for the drivers back rest. I can send pictures. This doesn't come with the passenger back rest. How about $180.00 plus shipping. I am in 94083. I have a box that my new Hartco seat came in.

I also have brand new arm rests for passenger, wife didn't like them after about 25 miles or so. Those, we could discuss price. I could put them in the same box.

Charlie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.