Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I just recently picked up a 1995 20th anniversary GL1500SE which was in an accident with a deer and has some cosmetic damage to the nose and right side fairing. The color is the burgundy. If anyone has any spare fairings/parts please let me know!

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to the forum xetremex, did you check ebay or your local bike junk yards? my 1500 fell over on its right and i am still looking for a right mirror but not looking too hard

·
Registered
64 Posts
It's always the plastic and accessories that are hard to find in salvage isn't it. Because that's always the point of impact. Engines are readily available; they don't generally get damaged.

·
Banned
5 Posts
parts

the best way and fastest way is to do a google search for motorcycle salvage yards or wrecking yards then take the list find the ones who have a contact email then give them a description of what you need.

To save time start a file in the program on your computer called "notepad" after you have saved all the parts descriptions in the file name it salvage parts. Now you can copy and paste your list into the email to the wrecking yard.

This has worked for me for years hope it helps and if you need further help with this send me an email to [email protected]

Steve

1 - 4 of 4 Posts