Super Moderator
11,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold

No longer available.

·
Registered
50 Posts
These are great bit of kit , works well if you are bit worn out around the edges or have been down the road a few to many times , makes it a doodle to park the big girl .

·
Super Moderator
11,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
New Price

See below.

·
Super Moderator
11,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
$35.00, plus shipping and handling.

·
Super Moderator
11,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Still available.

·
Super Moderator
11,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Still available.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have an 1800, so I'm not in the market, but I just want to know what this thing is that you're trying to sell. :confused: Maybe others would like to know too?
Steve F

·
Premium Member
7,588 Posts
Is this the one you can go in reverse to get onto stand and drive off?

·
Super Moderator
11,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
It never raises the rear wheel off the ground, so yes, I believe so.

·
Super Moderator
11,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Picture

Maybe this will help.

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
I have one on my 1800 and I think its the neatest thing since sliced bread. Especially if you have a passenger on board. When getting gas, she can sit upright without the bike being tilted to one side and then just get on and drive off. Makes putting the bike on the center stand a breeze but installation is key to making it work right. The two legs that it rest's on must be a tad longer than the part you put your foot on to put it on the center stand. They must also be level. When you get it on the bike, put it on the stand and make sure that it dosen't rock side to side hardly at all. If it does, it can tip over easily. The shop had to heat and bend the part that you step on to raise it a tad and keep it from contacting the ground first on my bike. Those 2 main "feet" must touch the ground first. I think that if you get used to it and it does take a little getting used to, you will say, " Why didn't I do this sooner". Looking at the picture, I don't see any problems at all. Should be a breeze to install and work ok.:D

·
Super Moderator
11,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still for sale.

·
Super Moderator
11,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still for sale.

·
Super Moderator
11,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Yes, it's still available.

Apparently you're too stupid to follow through, so it was sold to somebody else!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.