Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in 2001, my GL1500 was converted to a trike using the California Sidecar Kit. Thus, we have had several boxes of parts filling up our garage. It is now time to accept that I am probably one of the youngest Goldwing Trike owners in the country, but will never take the bike back to its two wheeler roots. Thus, we have many things we would like to clear out.
Parts are as follows:

Rear wheel assembly with drive components (axle, gear housing, brake rotor). Wheel is straigt and true with an, almost new, Dunlop tire with about 90% tread.

Saddlebags: I have both the right and left saddle bags with the center tag mount and all of the lower decorative trim. The color is Martini Beige. Both bags have Kuryakyn light bars attached and will be included on the bags. (I perceive all mounting hardware to be included with the bags. However, I did not do the conversion, so I am putting great faith in the dealership that did. I do know that there are nuts and bolts rolling around inside the saddlebags!!!

Kuryakyn Trailer Hitch:

Kuryakyn Lower Light Bar: This piece trims around the bottom of the saddlebag and trunk area. A very nice looking piece!!!

Kuryakyn tag light bar: This piece trims the outside of the tag and looks very nice!!!

Factory Swing arm:

Factory Center Stand:

On all parts, simply make me an offer. I am not trying to strike it rich on my used parts, but they are not free either!!! Make me a reasonable offer and help me clean out my garage!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
looking for wheel w/rotor for 99 SE(16" rim). Actually only need rotor but most will not separate from wheel. Will $200.00 for wheel w/rotor buy it?

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
smokeynal, $200 would be fine if you would be willing to pay shipping costs. We simply need to work out the details. My e-mail is [email protected], send me an e-mail and we can touch base over the phone about the details. Meanwhile, I will look into a few shipping options. Also, if you are interested, I would be willing to simply send you the tire, wheel, rotor and drive assembly for the $200. It is all currently mounted together and, in short, I need it out of my way!!! I look forward to speaking with you soon via e-mail!!!

·
Banned
3 Posts
Know this is a really old thread, but what do you expect from a moron? Do you still have the "bottom of the saddlebag and trunk area" spoliers?

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
I doubt that you'll get a response from this person. Their last activity was 2010.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.