Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
help,want to amp my stereo....any help,suggestions?i have a few bikes and goldwing forums are the lamest of them all...guess they are all out riding?

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
you come on a goldwing forum asking for help then insult the very people that try and help you. what makes goldwing sites sooooo lame might i ask

·
Registered
143 Posts
hear, hear to that detdrbuzzard. Love the site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :)

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lighten up dr.just want some advice...cant help but notice you dont offer any,just criticism.the site is nice but participation is LAME in comparison to other bike sites im on,for instance...your this sites POST WHORE and you only have 900 posts...the post whore on my busa site has like 20,000!and he occasionally offers advice.all im doing is wondering out loud if people just lurk or if they really know wings...go to zrx1200.org to see how a great bike forum is run.

·
Registered
143 Posts
wingwierdo, what do you need to know about amping your stereo, I asume that it is a goldwing, also what year and is it a stock stereo?

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
i just asked a question, you made the statement. to answer your q seeing as there are no rca inputs on a wing radio you would have to use the speaker wires ( from the radio ) and connect them to the amp where speaker wires connect ( high level input ). you'll need a power line running direct from the battery to the amp and a wire running from the radio that powers up when the radio is on going to the amp. a good ground wire for the amp. where you had to cut the wires for the speakers the ends going back to the speakers will connect to the amp. i may not know a lot about wings but i can wire up an amp

·
Registered
42 Posts
Someone told me one time that the best way to run yourself out of business is by trying to please everyone. The same goes for forums.
In this case someone just logged onto this site to start some bull roar.
I don't insult any type of bikers on or off a forum because we all love the wind blowing and the beautiful sites that we see while riding...

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
Someone told me one time that the best way to run yourself out of business is by trying to please everyone. The same goes for forums.
In this case someone just logged onto this site to start some bull roar.
I don't insult any type of bikers on or off a forum because we all love the wind blowing and the beautiful sites that we see while riding...
i wasn't trying to insult him but if this site does need improvement i wanted to know why he thought the site was in his opinion lame

·
Registered
26 Posts
wingwierdo

I'm looking into doing just that
check out a Boss CW350
that's basically what you have to look for to start with...and some major mods to get
larger speakers and a place to mount them on a wing....LOL

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
wingwierdo

I'm looking into doing just that
check out a Boss CW350
that's basically what you have to look for to start with...and some major mods to get
larger speakers and a place to mount them on a wing....LOL
after scamming a member on an item he was selling he doesn't post here anymore

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
In the year and a half I've been around this site, there's been lots of help for just about everybody who asks. Audio system upgrades are a real brainburner on the Wings, but I know lots of owners have done it, and I'd do it myself once I'm done with other things on the bike. My first step would be to speak to someone at a reputable automotive audio shop and see what they recommend, but hey that's just me. As for our questionable enquiry, you always have better results with a smile than a frown. Very justified response detdrbuzzard IMHO

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.