Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 1985 gl1200 limited with 33,200 mile for sale, in good shape can get pictures if interested, recent timing belt, tires brakes front shocks rebuilt, extra lights, engine covers, runs good e mail at [email protected]

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Hi Ezra and welcome to the forum. Do you have a price in mind?? Are you planning to get another Wing or do you have another one? And where is home for you??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ezras gl 1200

can work on pictures partially computer illiterate, have to get wife involved, i'm from eastern PA , between allentown and philly, love the bike don't really want to get rid of it , but looking for houses and have 4 other bikes, wife got her license now she wont ride on a bike with me she wants to drive her own, was thinking $5000 obo, i'm a mechanic the bike is in great shape, a few things could be done but nothing really bad

·
Registered
43 Posts
Wait a minute! Between Allentown and Philly? Quakertown? I'm near Pottstown-Boyertown. Its this a forest green bike that you had sitting out for sale?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gl1200 ezra

no my bike is a true gl1200 limited edition , they only came in one color gold with brown accents,this bike as i recall was produced only 1500 were made , it is fuel injected, and every possible option honda could think of . cornering lights,cb,radio with tape deck,air ride suspenion, onboard air compressor for tire and air ride, i have a k&s customs seat with backrest and arm rests matching, new was around $1200, still have original seat and armrests,

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
welcome to GWOF and good luck with the sale.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts