Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

For more pictures, check out my build thread, or just ask and I'll take more.
http://www.goldwingowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1328

Fairing is in good condition, comes with harness and all mounting brackets. I took notes on the wiring (two wires to splice, two plug in, and the headlight connector). Would take about an hour to install. Will need to source 8 m6x20 bolts & nylocks, the original stuff was rusty. The mounting brackets have only minor surface rust. Windshield is good, no major scratches or haze, just the vents have yellowed with age. $100

The rear rack has minor surface rust, also includes all brackets. The box includes the key, and locks to the rack in addition to the locking lid. Rear light harness included with notes on connecting it to the factory taillight harness. The back rest goes along with this, they share the same mounts. Backrest is adjustable so you can slide it up to use when riding solo. Great condition, no cracks, tears, or stains.. Again, minor surface rust, quick polish on the chrome should bring it all back. $100

The rear turn signals/taillight assembly is rusty (definitly useable, but the chrome is not salvageable), and both signal stalks are snapped, but the lenses are in great condition. I need the wire harness, so that is not included. $10 for all three lenses, with the rest if the buyer wants it.

Factory air shocks, with lines and valve appear in great condition. One has a small tear in the boot. They had air in them when I pulled took them off, so I believe they hold air. Consider as-is. $50

The rear grab rail is really rusty but definitly useable, free if anyone wants it.

I'll consider selling the crash bars, for the right price. I don't really like them, but they seem like they could save me engine damage. Make an offer.

I'll consider trades for a headlight assembly, 11" rear shocks, chrome fenders from GL1000, clubman bars, cafe fairing, or whatever, just ask. Buyer pays shipping, no paypal, postal money orders only.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts