Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded my '03 Gl1800, so I no longer use these. These bags are lightly used and are in very good condition. They retail for $116.95 at hondadirectline.com. Trunk liner has NEVER been used and the saddlebag liners have only limited use. All zippers are fully functional, the bags are clean and stored in their original box.

From the website:

Abrasion resistant nylon construction with silkscreened GoldWing icon and logo. Provides maximum saddlebag and trunk utilization. (Approx. 150 liter total capacity!)

$65 shipped

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Traded my '03 Gl1800, so I no longer use these. These bags are lightly used and are in very good condition. They retail for $116.95 at hondadirectline.com. Trunk liner has NEVER been used and the saddlebag liners have only limited use. All zippers are fully functional, the bags are clean and stored in their original box.

From the website:

Abrasion resistant nylon construction with silkscreened GoldWing icon and logo. Provides maximum saddlebag and trunk utilization. (Approx. 150 liter total capacity!)

$65 shipped
Are these bags sold? If not, how is payment to be made and bags shipped? I'll take them

1 - 4 of 4 Posts