Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
The GL1500 had it, but I don't believe the GL1800 has the on board compressor. It does have a compressor for the suspension system, but I don't think it is accessable for anything else.

Oh, and welcome to the forum. Where is home for you and your Wing?

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
You access it by going to a store and buying one!! A lot of us carry a SLIME PUMP. Available in most auto parts store.

·
Registered
2 Posts
on board compressor

On my 82 Aspencade it's located under the faux tank. Very big and bulky so I pulled it out. The rear suspension was already disconnected from the system anyway. Now I need to find a valve to connect to the front forks where the compressor hooked up. Any ideas anyone?

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
There is no compressor on the 1800 at all. Even the one mentioned for the rear suspension is in reality a hydraulic preload pump and not a compressor.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Ditto on what tf said, adjusts via electric power to the hydraulic pump, no air at all. Welcome to the site though!

·
Registered
768 Posts
can some one tell me how 2 access it or how to get to it
Hi and welcome, is there a problem with your bike ? There are many helpful people here that I am sure can be of some assistance. If not atleast we have free cookies.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts