Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
recently purchased a 1993 1500 se. DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A WAY OF CONNECTING AN I POD TO THE SYSTEM

·
Registered
690 Posts
... Howdy ... Shrek ... My 85 1200 Ltd Came With A Stereo Cassette Player And There Is A Adapter That Loads Like A Regular Cassette And The Ipod Plugs Into It ... I Paid $12. For The Adapter ... Happy Trails ...

·
Registered
13 Posts
yep - that's what we did - had the cassette adapter that we had previously for our kids when they wanted to play cd's and the car didn't have a cd player - only a cassette player. The cassette adapter also plugs into an IPOD. We pulled it out and use it on our 1996 Goldwing which has the cassette/radio combo. Hubby ran the wire under the seat to the back and I control the ipod while he's driving. Works great!

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
get an fm modulator that way you don't wear out the belt on the tape player

·
Registered
690 Posts
get an fm modulator that way you don't wear out the belt on the tape player
... HOWDY ... WILLIAM ... TELL ME MORE BOUT THE FM . MOD. HADN'T HEARD ABOUT IT ... ZILLA ...

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
i use one with mine. it plugs into the cig lighter ad you set the frequncy to a clear fm station and tune the radio to the same station and your done. this type of modulator keeps yopu ipod battry charged for when you re off the bike. you can find them where you got your ipod from

1 - 7 of 7 Posts