Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Theres a Niche Cycle Supply out of Florida that has replacement exhaust mufflers for the gl1500.There called MAC exhaust mufflers.
Has anyone used these pipes and if so how do you like them?
They advertise on E-bay.

·
Premium Member
11,004 Posts
Theres a Niche Cycle Supply out of Florida that has replacement exhaust mufflers for the gl1500.There called MAC exhaust mufflers.
Has anyone used these pipes and if so how do you like them?
They advertise on E-bay.
I brought a complete Niche exhaust system for my 1200 wing. They make more noise than the standard system. It now sounds like a standard Rocket 3. The font pipes coloured very quickly. Can't tell you how long they will last as they have only done 2000 miles. Eric

·
Registered
691 Posts
Eric, That coloring is one thing I love about Trumpets.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'll be able to tell more about Torquemasters in a few weeks. My friend ordered the torque monster and torque master daytonas yesterday for his 93. If they work as advertised and the sound is as good as the youtube recording that'll be my next move.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've looked at the torqmasters and haven't decided yet. I would like to here what you think of them when your friend gets his.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'll surely let you know. The slip ons alone are supposed to give an increase in hp and torque. The bigger gain comes with the torque monster header pipe. We're hoping for some very positive results with this set up.

·
Premium Member
11,004 Posts
When I replaced the exhaust on the 1200, the headers were longer on the Niche Cycle. I don't know if the headers for the 1500 are longer which make the pipes shorter. Eric

·
Registered
117 Posts
Quick update : My friends 93 now has the torque monster and torque master slip ons. I didn't get a chance to ride it personally, but he did say performance improved quite a bit,and they soubd great.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts