Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Brother in-law's brother build this Rat Bike from a basket case 1200 he bought. Also had made mini Valkre that he has sold from a GL1100.
The Carbs are off are from and old MG sports car. He had to make his own linkage. Pretty clever guy.

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
So that's what they look like. :cool: I have heard you talk about them, but nothing takes the place of a picture or two. I'll bet they are the most comfortable rat bike you could have. I would like to build up one similar to that.....how much $ does he have into the conversions?

WingRat

·
Administrator
29,004 Posts
I'll bet that's fun to drive.

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So that's what they look like. :cool: I have heard you talk about them, but nothing takes the place of a picture or two. I'll bet they are the most comfortable rat bike you could have. I would like to build up one similar to that.....how much $ does he have into the conversions?

WingRat
He bought a trailer load of scrap wings and used stuff he had laying around like the carbs, hand made carb mounts and the gas tank, actually only has few hundered in it. And he has some gutted Harley pipes a guy gave him. His harley buddies make him ride at the back of the pack.:rolleyes: Beleave me it's load enoungh to make the fillings in your teeth hurt:eek:

·
Registered
183 Posts
I had a set of those SU carbs on a old Datsun Roadster. Pretty cool bike!! I was thinking of bobbing my 82 1100 for a future project. But i got a lot project in front of that one!! At least thats what the wife tells me.

·
Super Moderator
15,161 Posts
nice work, not my style but nice work

1 - 9 of 9 Posts