Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
I am new to this group, just bought a 82 Interstate and I was wondering if someone could explain the radio/intercom to me.When I plug in the two headsets I can hear the rear rider only through the front speaker,and can't hear her in my headset .Please clarify, thanks and yes I looked in the pre posted and didn't see that listed

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Welcome from Vermont!! I wish I could help you on your problem but low on the knowledge scale due to the fact this is my first Goldwing I am sure some one else here will help you sooner or later! Great bunch here!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome from Vermont!! I wish I could help you on your problem but low on the knowledge scale due to the fact this is my first Goldwing I am sure some one else here will help you sooner or later! Great bunch here!
reply from fl thanks alot hopefully someone will reply soon.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Welcome Iceman, and someone will come to your aid. Don't know about the 1100 but my 1500 has a speaker/headset selection switch on the main board. I assume that yours may not. Check the board.

·
Premium Member
10,999 Posts
Welcome from Down Under. I am sorry but I can't help either.Eric

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome aboard Iceman. All I can remember about the 1100 is they had either the Honda/Clarion type II or type III systems. I had a type II on my CB750 (just the am/fm no cassette or i/c) so I'm not going to be much help either. I'll check on the dealer site and see if I cna find anything for manuals and instructions there. Might take me an hour or two, but I'll try.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Ok, I struck out on the dealer site with the service manual, but here's a link that may help you:
http://www.goldwingdocs.com/index.asp
It's a site where you can download a free owners manual for your bike, if you don't already have one. The service manual doesn't provide a clear picture of the control panel, and no trouble shoot for the intercom.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts