Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is ALL new to me, the forum and a Wing. I'm a displaced Aussie now living in the Raleigh/Durham area, retired and decided to buy a Wing, an 07 GL1800 CSC Trike. The wife loves the ride, and now I need to make the fit a bit more comfortable for me. If anyone knows the Olympia washington area I would love your help with suggestions on how I can get a Diamond seat for sale there that the owner will not ship. Having read various threads, I know that fit can be an issue, and have narrowed my choice of seats to a few manufacturers, Diamond being one. There must be an expediter or another method of doing this. Any suggestions? Thanks for any and all help. Glen

·
Premium Member
1,316 Posts
Welcome from Winston-Salem.
Lots of good info and good people here. Congrats on the ride. Give me a shout if you head west.

·
Super Moderator
9,991 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new trike. If you want to stay in touch with home, you can check in with Eric every once in a while...

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
hello ranki1, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
24,648 Posts
Welcome along mate! Check out Russell and Hartco seats too if ye haven't already.

·
Premium Member
11,278 Posts
Ranki 1: GDay mate from Down Under. Best of luck with your seat. Eric

·
Premium Member
1,316 Posts
ok Eric, your turn to translate for a change

·
Premium Member
11,278 Posts
Love2ride: It a bit like the nicknames you have in the USA. for your states. Queenslanders have all them bananas up there. South Aussies are called Crow Eaters. I think I would rather the bananas. Eric

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.