Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last week the dr said we will discuss getting back on the Green Wing on the 29th when I see him again. I see a lot of wings comming thru Goodland on I 70. At least I am getting some things done to her. Finished pollishing the valve covers, repaired the box bottom, cleaned the wheels and pollished him up. Got the shop orginized some with tools hung up ect. First chance I'v had since moving in.
I am looking forward to seeing you all on the road.

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
Here's hoping for a good report on the 29th. I'm sure you are anxious to get going. When you do, ride safe and be careful.

·
Super Moderator
14,411 Posts
Hope you get back in the saddle soon.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hope you get the result you want on the 29th

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks folks. I will sooner or later. He may have me in my boot for a couple weeks. either way I will be riding soon.
My first trip will be about 100 miles to see my sister. Then I plan a ride to the mountains above Denver. (About 250 miles.)
This is a serious suggestion. I see a lot of bikers riding in tennis shoes. Some even flip flops. Take the time to put on a good pair of boots! You need plenty of ancle support and good traction soles. This isn't how I broke my foot but it could easily happen.
Later
Bill

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
lone, we are all just as anxious as you are for you to get "on the road again". Took a little road trip to your state yesterday, my daughter & I drove down to Lawrence, Ks. to visit KU, nice trip...temps in the upper 90's though.:eek:

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
Hope you get back in the saddle soon.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you get the result you want on the 29th but if you are not back in the saddle by then i know of a two tone blue wing that could use some polishing on :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts