Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well if the weatherman is right we could be looking at 12+ inches of snow here. This has got to stop. I'm putting more miles on my snowthrower than the Wing. That's just not right... I"m willing to pay good money for that groundhog's hyde... Any takers??

Stay warm and think SPRING!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
28,437 Posts
T.W.W.

One of our fuel drivers came in this morning told me the same thing & a possibilty of an additional 12 or so on Friday.

To echo your concerns, I'm starting to think I may have to change the tires on the Snow blower.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Barrrff on snow! it has to be a counter plot by the devil himself just to foil motorcycle riders for 5 months of the year!

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
it's snowing here now but their calling for only up to four inches in the next two days. i got to use the snowblower monday though

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Two Wheel, you and Fossil need to hunt down that fury varmint named Phil and take him OUT!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hay guys --- hate to rain on your pitty party--- but its only in the high 60's today (last week it was in the 80's) and a lot of the riders here in Southern Calif are staying in cause it "COOL " ---- we only have about 355 to 360 days of riding weather here and I ride every one of them ---if you ever get out this way (west of the mississippi) yell I love a good ride---ever think of putting a snow plow on the front of your wings---

·
Premium Member
23,767 Posts
" I've been kicked by the wind, robbed by the sleet
Had my head stoved in, but I'm still on my feet and I'm still... willin' . And I been from Tuscon to Tucumcari
Tehachapi to Tonapah
Driven every kind of rig that's ever been made...... " Think how much better a spring day will feel when it comes.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Had my head stoved in, but I'm still on my feet and I'm still... willin' . And I been from Tuscon to Tucumcari
Tehachapi to Tonapah
Driven every kind of rig that's ever been made...... " Think how much better a spring day will feel when it comes.
I know how you feel --- I have been shot,stabbed, and blow up --just stick around to see what will come up next!
LOVE TO RIDE

·
Super Moderator
28,437 Posts
Tehachapi to Tonapah
You know it's a shame she's such a crackpot liberal because Rondstadt always sang it best.

·
Super Moderator
28,437 Posts
#@^*(#%$ GROUNDHOG

Just came in from going through 4 Ft drifts in the driveway!:mad:

I hates groundhogs yes I do!:mad::mad:

·
Super Moderator
28,437 Posts
Just got to work 20 minutes ago. :mad::mad::mad::mad::

5 1/2' drifts in the driveway this morning was out at 4:30 to start:mad::mad::mad::mad::

I think I hate wind as much as snow.

Just venting, please bear with me, I'm really normally a pretty mellow guy.

·
Premium Member
23,767 Posts
We will all forgive each other for some of the stuff we posted here during the dark days of winter. Go on. Vent and don't worry about repent. We'll take care of that for you in the spring.

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
*** UNCLE ***

·
Registered
201 Posts
Well if the weatherman is right we could be looking at 12+ inches of snow here. This has got to stop. I'm putting more miles on my snowthrower than the Wing. That's just not right... I"m willing to pay good money for that groundhog's hyde... Any takers??

Stay warm and think SPRING!!!!!!!!
We could use some of that snow in Whistler for the winter Olympics,
stop hogging it all okay LOL I had my bike out yesterday Feb 25th
for a ride to the bodyshop (to quick) thats almost unheard of here
in Northern BC ,crazy winter.

-Robert-

1 - 17 of 17 Posts