Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new on this forum will be getting a 99 trike by friday had to go from two wheels to three i lke the wing better than the harley do to the eng heat. looking forward to riding a trike medical promblems done this to me.

·
Super Moderator
28,453 Posts
Welcome Paul sorry to hear about medical issues. Take it easy on that Trike & have fun.

·
Super Moderator
9,854 Posts
Welcome to the board Paul from the Keystone state and congrats on your new trike. Lots of folks have them and they do extend your years of riding. Ride safe and enjoy..

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF paul

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome Paul. Had a 1500 Lehman conversion, it was a pretty cool ride.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome Paul. Old age and bad knees put me on a trike and I've appreciated it ever since. Fought switch for a few years, and missed a lot of good riding.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Paul, you are going to LOVE IT! I do mine. Hey I am 73 and got tired of my two wheels falling over. Those dang GW's are heavy!

Rawhide Jenkins

·
Registered
835 Posts
The Leyman conversions up my way are too expensive for this boys budget... $40 k+ for anything reasonably new. The dealer (Lindsay Honda in Ontario) said that's where the $ is. They grab most of the newer wings and convert them= shorter supply of 2 wheels.
Strat

·
Registered
14 Posts

I bought a used trike two years ago, and just love it. It is an 03 1800 whit a trikeshop, or roadmaster conversion. had 120000 miles on it and now has 130000 plus. Runs great.

·
Super Moderator
7,671 Posts
You are certainly going to enjoy riding a trike, they're fun. I have a Voyager on my 93 Aspencade, keeps short people like me from becoming the 'Entertainment'.

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
" trike lady " and " rawhide ": It's great to have your presence on this board as it fills in a void I have noticed here since becoming a member in November. Trikes are one of those bikes that most two wheel riders secretly desire to have.

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks every one could not wait went to dallas on wed and pick her up have put 300 miles on her wished i would have got one sooner

·
Super Moderator
7,671 Posts
paul324,
Good luck and enjoy the ride, you're going to like it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts