Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
My butt is telling me " get it get it " but my brain says get some more info . So does anyone have one or has tried on of these, because i know down the track my butt will say " I told you so "

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
My butt is telling me " get it get it " but my brain says get some more info . So does anyone have one or has tried on of these, because i know down the track my butt will say " I told you so "
As my old pappy used to say, "when in doubt, bend over and check you instincts".

(yeah, I know it's bad but I started to say, "let your arse be your guide but that sounds so not right).

·
Registered
219 Posts
High Wingstuff
I would like to buy the large size now because of a long trip i have planned in december but im in 2 minds wether to wait until i can order some more stuff and have just one delivery fee, or bite the bullet so to speak and just buy the skwoosh now. Can you tell me what the delivery fee would be to send one to Sydney Australia, if its not to bad i will get it now
Thanks

·
Vendor
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wing Down Under,

We ship UPS or FedEx overseas. To ship that item alone to Sydney would cost an estimated $25-$45 USD. Without having your full address, I can not come up with an exact cost. Go ahead and place order online, your order will not ship without your approval. If you do place online, Please put in the comments box "please give to John" so that I can follow the progress of the order. Thanks.

John

·
Registered
219 Posts
Thanks John that sounds good to me. Will place the order rather than wait for the other items.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts