Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Any one ever use Geico's Emergency Road service for your bike in the past couple years?

If so what was your experience?

Did they locate a towing service for you or just help pay for it?

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
flw I'd look into the GWRRA Rescue Plus; of course you'd have to join GWRRA to get it, but that has it's own rewards too. Gieco is a reputable company but I don't know about their roadside m/c work. I personally don't have any, and have never needed it. It's like any insurance coverage, they will bet you need it, we bet we won't. That's my nickel anyhoo.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
flw I'd look into the GWRRA Rescue Plus; of course you'd have to join GWRRA to get it, but that has it's own rewards too. Gieco is a reputable company but I don't know about their roadside m/c work. I personally don't have any, and have never needed it. It's like any insurance coverage, they will bet you need it, we bet we won't. That's my nickel anyhoo.
I pay about a buck a day but I want to be sure that its more than $$ help for a trailer. In the middle of somewhere, I won;t have a clue who to call. The person on the phone told me they did do bikes , but I'd like to here that it is not just auto's.

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
I have AMA roadside assistance..........I haven't had to use it so I guess I can't comment. I guess that's a good thing........:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts