Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
G'day all, just signed up to the forum having finally got my hands, or should that be backside on a Goldwing. We previously had an ST1300 which we thought was just the ducks nuts till a friend sent us off on his wing for a test ride. That was it ... game set & match ! We are looking forward to putting some K's on the clock now.............. and it starts this weekend in the SW of Western Australia !

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Got some awesome Aussies on the board here. Let's see...... " Eric " and " Cloud09 " come to mind first only because they have recently posted. All of them have brought personalities and pictures to this forum that are truly Australian. One more Aussie is still one too few here.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Back at you mate, welcome from the midwest USA.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Welcome from NC. Glad to have another mate onboard.

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Congrats on your new Wing and welcome to the forum from Pa. There are a few of your countrymen on the board already. Ride safe and enjoy the site..

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
Greetings & good to have another of the down under crew to bond with. Good people here as well as the discussions.

Ride Safe

·
Premium Member
11,006 Posts
Welcome aboard from Adelaide. I just got back from the west. I have made a few friends here that I would put in the category of mates. In April 2012 the USA will never know whats hit them when I go there for my holiday. The laughs are sure to flow. Eric

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome from Canada manxmann.

·
Super Moderator
7,668 Posts
Welcome & greetings from Florida.
Congrats on the new Wing ride safe and enjoy.

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks

Thanks for making a bloke feel so welcome.
We have just returned from our first weekend trip ..... now I know why the Goldwing has the reputation & following that it does.
We are looking forward to clocking up a heap of k's on it.

:D:D

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Welcome from the Tar Heel state :)

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Don't want you to feel confused, that is North Carolina :)

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
I give in .... Tar Heel
Don't want you to feel confused, that is North Carolina
It's an old term from around the time of our Civil War. Many different origins taking credit but it "Stuck", pun intended.:rolleyes:

By the way Welcome again to the GWOF.

·
Registered
455 Posts
G'day all, just signed up to the forum having finally got my hands, or should that be backside on a Goldwing. We previously had an ST1300 which we thought was just the ducks nuts till a friend sent us off on his wing for a test ride. That was it ... game set & match ! We are looking forward to putting some K's on the clock now.............. and it starts this weekend in the SW of Western Australia !
Welcome aboard!!! Wow, what a place to ride!!!:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts