Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Western Australia that is :) Look forward to participating on this forum.
I'm retired so have plenty of time to wear out my 98 GL1500se (black with masses of safety chrome). In he last fifteen years have owned a GL1100, GL1200 LTD and now this one.
Have a fair bit of knowledge about them as Golding bike mechanics are virtually unknown here.
Do heaps of touring and pull a camper trailer.

Treat everyone else on the road as an idiot...you might survive.

·
Super Moderator
10,003 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from Pennsylvania. There are a few of your countrymen on here already. Ride safe and enjoy the forum...

·
Premium Member
11,280 Posts
G'Day from Adelaide and welcome to GWOF. I hope you have as much fun on here as I do. Show off WA with some photo's on your ride reports. Eric

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Welcome to the site! Do post up some pics when you get a chance; love your signature, very sound advice:D

·
Super Moderator
15,163 Posts
hello dave, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from America

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF...

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the site.

·
Premium Member
24,123 Posts
Hello Dave. I just received a rather large map of Australia from our member, Eric. I see by that map that you are a bit south of Perth and a short 1,700 +/- miles from Eric. Good chance you'll meet up on some Sunday day ride.

·
Premium Member
11,280 Posts
Dave lives in a nice part of the country. I am going to hire a bike for the day over there one day and go for a ride. Eric

·
Premium Member
11,280 Posts
No Dave I will be saving my money for a trip to the USA in August. Alice Springs in May would be a good trip. If I am off duty I could meet you at Pt Augusta when you go through. Eric

·
Administrator
29,019 Posts
G'day Dave & as others have said the GWOF welcomes you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.