·
Super Moderator
15,043 Posts
hello wing wizard, welcome to GWOF

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank You all for your welcomes and replies ideed a Goldwing quality G'day in return lols. As We say in Australian we are "Keen's as mustard" to get the wing out to some events, rallies etc.

·
Super Moderator
9,467 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from NE Pennsylvania. Check it out, there are some of your countrymen here on the forum.. Enjoy and ride safe..

·
Super Moderator
13,903 Posts
I'll add a welcome to you from Mississippi. How about some pictures of your bike and area? We like pictures and I hope yours is the fastest color.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thankyou, Im learning how to add pics.. thats ok Im sure I can. I have some work to do. My GL1500 needs a good service as it has sat for awhile. Thats ok I will soon have it in top condition. Yes some local pics of rides in the Outback a great idea. It is being shipped across Aus as I type. Thanks again. Wing Wizard. Outback Aus.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's the pic of my Wing when I bought it from Qld. It has arrived and the seat has been cut down so fixing that. ( yes I'm tall). Front end has blown, so new seals and progressive springs ordered. Rear is good. Adding straps to the side panels, lols. Once again thank you for the welcome. Jim in Kalgoorlie WA.

·
Administrator
26,141 Posts
A bit late chiming in but welcome. Keep us up to date on the progress of the refurbish.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
G'day Eric of Wilmington, Border Run, mm that sounds tempting indeed? However the Border is Closed, so... shall do some Google Spells and see what comes up..
Wing Wizard of Kalgoorlie Castle.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No Id say its closed for this year as its only a week away (?) Tell you wot ... I will stand my side... you stand your side and we will through insults... That sound A.N.A.R.E. by George !! ( I'm ex Antarctic / ANARE 42nd 43rd. and that is how they say farewell when leaving a Station. Well use to today its facebook! ).

·
Premium Member
10,767 Posts
The border run is on the 1st of August. I was talking with my mate that was planing on going with me and we think that by then the madness maybe nearly over.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes oh great memories in my own life too, thanks for sharing these great pics. My old Cx500 'Maggot' ( normal work horse) liked the Silver wing and would like to have a Turbo model in my Shed, one day? Also 2 GL 1000s. Living in the States now? Well loads of room around our place if ever your riding by...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts