Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all, this winter I'll be removing the fairing to check all the connections inside. Clean, apply some die-electrical grease and to repair some spliced wire bundles from previous owners added accessories. Which where removed prior to my purchase. Anyways the gaskets around the speaker covers and dash gauge cover starting to split. While I've got everything apart like to replace them any idea where to find them or something equal too.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
what year is your Wing?

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
The gaskets were not listed as a separate part on the system. If it's of any consolation, the entire speaker assembly does show as being available from Honda Canada so they could be source from your end too. Sell for $89.00 each up here. Goldwingparts.com or someone may have them also. P/N's 30130-MB9-870 and 30135-MB9-870 (r&l)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The gaskets were not listed as a separate part on the system. If it's of any consolation, the entire speaker assembly does show as being available from Honda Canada so they could be source from your end too. Sell for $89.00 each up here. Goldwingparts.com or someone may have them also. P/N's 30130-MB9-870 and 30135-MB9-870 (r&l)
Thanks, I too found that. That gasket/rubber molding is a bear to replace. I'll have to see if I can repair what I have.
Still open to any and all ideas

1 - 5 of 5 Posts