Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to remove my tank today I am getting some lambs wools to cover the seat. Velcro sewn to the lambs wool and I am going to use it on the long ride.
I thought I would shown the modification under the seat for the auxilliary tank ...you can see the bulk head fitting, selenoid and the quick releases for the hook up. they tuck behind the seat when not in use...

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,007 Posts
So now you have a 20 gallon tank??? LOL.

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just ten.....:D and a great back rest.... I can only do up to 300 miles by IBA rules though...it is nice not to worry about running over gas....
the tank cost 550.... the extras ran another two hundred..and I had the install done by the bike dealer to avoid warranty issues... so the whole deal was over a grand....

·
Administrator
29,026 Posts
Very nice install Lee. Get ready the 21st is coming quick.

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks Fossil...resting this weekend at a favorite hotel...hot tub and pool ..no riding...my seat is at the leatherman he is fitting the lambs wool for me...

The Tank is made by sampson about 550. it is heavy and very durable... I use my old lambs wool under it to protect the wing seat...that seat is too much money to damage...:D

I also shaved my head ten 18 to 20 hour days with a helmet...really hurts the hair...:D

Attachments

·
Administrator
29,026 Posts
Rest up & get ready.:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.