Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering what kind of gas mileage people are getting with the Goldwing 1800. Or how many miles are you putting on before looking for a gas station.

·
Registered
2 Posts
2007 Goldwing

Normally about 37 going to and from work 21 miles each way, mostly freeway with a few lights. In 15,000 miles, I've never gotten 40.

·
Super Moderator
9,849 Posts
I only have 800 miles on my new 09, but so far the mileage has been around 41-42. Thats mostly highway around 65-70 mph. I haven't used the cruse yet, so I don't know if that will change the numbers. So far I'm pleased with the mileage and performance.

:)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Depends on how I ride. If I get into some nice tight curves I can see the mileage drop into the upper 30's but out on the highway with the cruise on I have seen 45 - 46 regularly. I got 55 one time but I was coming down from higher elevation so it was not a hard ride. I will go 220 - 240 before I look for a station when touring. That leaves a gallon to spare.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mileage

Boy, I can only dream of that kind of mileage. Not much you can do on a wing to improve mileage except keep air in the tires. I normally ride between 70 - 80 mph indicated, probably closer to 80.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts