Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Okay GA, need to know who's interested and some ideas, dates, etc. for an after the holidays MNG.
Peachtree City is a nice little town to meet. They have a joint that serves Bison Burgers. My wife raves about it. She was there for some training last year. Wants to go back, so I would be in for sure.:)

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
Excellent job George.....As soon as you set a date, I will plan around it.....Way to go GA.

·
Registered
6,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Update on the upcoming SE Meet & Great; waiting for favorible riding conditions; probably towards the middle of March. Will keep your posted. George

·
Registered
6,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the reminder Jimmy. The middle of March is probably the earliest we can do the meeting; we'll just work around the Daytona dates.

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
George, I'm new to the Wing world, but wow do I love the bike. My wife and I hop on and go as far as we can, within reason...ha ha. I'm 8 miles from PTC, Pine Mountain is nice, throwing that out there.

·
Registered
6,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Welcome, MSGNeil. Glad to have you aboard. Thanks for the suggestion: Pine Mountain is nice and the Whistling Pig Cafe there is a good lunch place. Not sure where PCT is, however.

Jimmy, your trip to NC sounded great; 215 between Brevard to Canton, NC is one of my favorite rides; puts the dragon to shame, and congrats on the new bike. Being a fair-weather rider myself, I'm not much for 28 degrees riding. I ride south in the winter and north in the summer; works for me.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Welcome, MSGNeil. Glad to have you aboard. Thanks for the suggestion: Pine Mountain is nice and the Whistling Pig Cafe there is a good lunch place. Not sure where PCT is, however.

Jimmy, your trip to NC sounded great; 215 between Brevard to Canton, NC is one of my favorite rides; puts the dragon to shame, and congrats on the new bike. Being a fair-weather rider myself, I'm not much for 28 degrees riding. I ride south in the winter and north in the summer; works for me.
I think PTC is Peach Tree City.

·
Administrator
15,312 Posts
Anyplace will be fine with me. If I'm free I'll be there.

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts

·
Registered
6,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks gzaleski; seems I transposed the letters. Very familiar with Peachtree City.

Glad to see so many interested in the meeting; will keep in touch as time gets closer.

·
Registered
24 Posts
:ThumbsUp: Hey, don't forget the Dirt Road BBQ in Cusseta, AL off I-85.

Also Lane's Packing on GA96 close to Fort Valley, GA. Fair food, but excellent home-made ice-cream.

Thursday's is 2-Grilled Pork-Chop day at Rick's BBQ in Parrott, GA. Comes with two sides, corn-fritter and all the sweet-tea one can drink. Located off of Corridor-Z 520. :icon14:

One more place comes to mind. Barnstormers, 349 Jonathon Roost Rd, Williamson, GA 30292. Food pretty good and one can watch small air-craft take-off and land.

JJ

·
Registered
6,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey Jim, having a "Meet & Greet" Sat., April 06, in Pine Mountain, GA. Meeting at 1:00 PM, EDT, at the Whistling Pig Café, located just S of downtown. Hope you can make it, and the places you mentioned are a big help for future "get-togethers". Always looking for a good place to eat.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.