Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined today...currently rideing a BMW but will have a wing by spring. My brother owned two and I will soon join him!
Hello to all!

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Hi ther Jack, welcome to our growing group.

·
Premium Member
23,767 Posts
Greetings Jack: I just arrived here with a Wing in November. Buying a motocycle in November is like buying a sled in August. " The Old Dominion Virginian ".

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hi Jack (don't say that in an airport) LOL Welcome aboard.Good luck finding your new ride of choice.

-Robert-

·
Super Moderator
28,437 Posts
Welcome Jack, Good bunch of people here & good discussion as well. Good luck with your quest for the new ride. If you have any questions please don't hesitate. Most of us are bored here because of the Global Warming situation.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Welcome Jack. Bought my WING last August. Some "investments" really do pay off.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Welcome Jack
You will not be sorry. my wife and I have been everywere on ours And just love it

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Welcome Jack - You have to watch the fellows on this site because a lot of them actually know what they are talking about and the rest of us YOUNGER fellows just learn from their years and years of experience. Enjoy your journey as you try to decide which bike will be your partner. I have a red bike but some fellows on here say that the Yellow ones are faster, get better mileage, last longer, turn more heads (likely true), don't get dirty, rated high for picking up good looking chicks, bugs stay away from you and the list goes on and on.

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF jack, are you looking to get a new or used wing

·
Registered
263 Posts
Welcome Jack. Looking forward to hearing when you get your wing...tell us what you've got or better yet, gonna get. The elders on the site can advise you wisely.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
furture wing rider

Thanks one and all for the warm welcome. I have done 'tons' of research and am finding out that wingers are a loyal bunch when it comes to their rides. All good IMO.
I will be going to the Motorcycle show at the Javits center in New York this friday to see the 2010 wing but probally will buy a older one. I,m having fun...already have a space in the garage.
Thanks Again!

·
Registered
449 Posts
WELCOME JACK! We just got ours last August and have really enjoyed it ever since. Can't wait for the weather to warm up so we can get back to it.

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state. Ride safe..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts