Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever take an iron butt ride and turn it into a fund raiser of any kind? If so, how do you go about it? I was just thinking how it would be nice to some how raise some money for a charity while doing a ride.

·
Premium Member
5,334 Posts
:bow::bow:I like that idea. Where do I sign up

·
Super Moderator
7,614 Posts
I remember when I was in a bicycle racing club when I was younger.
There was a form people would fill out and pledge a certain amount of money for each mile you ride and the money collected would go to the charity. The more people who signed and pledged money on your card is the amount you raised for the charity.
It was big at one time and this is the first time I've heard it brought up to be revived.
Back then I had a high-tech 10 speed Peugeot racing bicycle.

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Anyone ever take an iron butt ride and turn it into a fund raiser of any kind? If so, how do you go about it? I was just thinking how it would be nice to some how raise some money for a charity while doing a ride.
This crossed my mind last year to try and raise money for my hospital .... but like you I was not sure how to do it....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.