Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK, this is not a past ride but rather a future ride. And its probably not for what you would consider a charity. Its a fund raiser for our GWRRA chapter which in turn will use the money to sponsor benefits for traditional charities. Hope I don't get in trouble for putting it here.

GWRRA TX-M is having its 10th annual Fun Run this coming Saturday. We'll leave from and return to the Lowe's parking lot in Burleson, Tx IH35w at Asbury Rd. Registration at 7P, first bike out at 8P, last bike at 9:15P. Ride will last about 2 to 2 1/4 hours, including two check points, followed by door prize drawings. A pre-registration form is on our website, "txmoonlighters.com". So far, our door prizes include $100, $200, and $300 cash, plus numerous vendor gift certs, accessories, and apparel, totaling something over $2500.

All brands and models of bikes are invited, and bring a good attitude. No alchohol or illegal drugs will be tolerated. Of course, this is open to all riders. Its just a quick turnaround for IBALEE.

The group leaders (I've got the first group out) rode the route last weekend and it is a good one. Hope some of you can make it.

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
I can tell you that if I lived in Texas I'd be there. Good cause by a good organization. Best of luck with it!

·
Premium Member
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I certainly appreciate the good words, but come on, you still got over 48 hours to get here

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Got a dealership that needs a sales manager nearby? I'd need gainful employment even if I was living outa my 5th wheel:eek::D

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
I can make it!! :D
Oh wait a minute, I am leading group 2 out 15 minutes after bentwing.

Like Randy said everyone is invited and it is for a good cause and to have some fun too!! ;)

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Got a dealership that needs a sales manager nearby? I'd need gainful employment even if I was living outa my 5th wheel:eek::D
There is a local M/C shop here that several members of the GWRRA hang out at every week (me included) that is for sale, the owner is elderly and is trying to sell the business. It even has a mobile home next to the shop so just purchase the business and you can leave the 5th wheel North of the border.:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.