Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, it appears I can use a prelude pump-which is 62 bucks new. I had to order it-will be in Monday. I'll post how it works...the specs in my Aspy book say 2-3 lbs of pressure and the prelude pump specs at 1 1/2 - 3 1/2 lbs. Which should be good enough? The fuel lines are the same size and locaion. The rubber isolater and bracket from the bike will fit right on. The only bad part is that it is not chromed - but that can be fixed as well.....

·
Super Moderator
7,670 Posts
Good deal, the one I located was pricey. I'm sure it will work just as well as the original used on the bike.

·
Super Moderator
15,239 Posts
Actually, it appears I can use a prelude pump-which is 62 bucks new. I had to order it-will be in Monday. I'll post how it works...the specs in my Aspy book say 2-3 lbs of pressure and the prelude pump specs at 1 1/2 - 3 1/2 lbs. Which should be good enough? The fuel lines are the same size and locaion. The rubber isolater and bracket from the bike will fit right on. The only bad part is that it is not chromed - but that can be fixed as well.....
what year is the prelude you ordered the pump for

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1985. That year was a 1.8 four cylinder with a carb. That is very similar to the 1.2 four cylinder aspy....we will see.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts