Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I wanted to say that being a former HD pilot for 40 years it was a tough transistion to even put my butt on a Wing. Alas, ok, you converted me, the ride and powerband is fantastic. Now, my fuel pump on the Oldwing1200 was making an obnoxious click-click-click from time to time. Replaced it with one from ebay scrap/salvage and cured the problem (at a fraction of new cost). Be sure to run fuel through the old used ones to remove any settled sediment/rust/etc prior to installation. Being from the "other side" I just can't live with the too effcient quietness of the bike. Yes, I did manage to find a set of Jardines at a killer price, NOS, and at least it helped with that. I know Wings are designed to be quiet and efficient, but damn...anyway don't hate because of personal preferences. Be safe to all out there. Bob:)

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa and congrats on your Wing purchase. Nice place here. Good folks and good info. Ride safe and enjoy the GWOF..

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
hello oklawman, welcome to GWOF. the jardines are loud enough you just have to remove your ear plugs :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts