Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys

I accidentally ordered the wrong size by 2 sizes. I need a Large and I apparently ordered a XXL. These are measured by taking the actual measure of your waist using a tape measure. You do not use your pants size. I opened the package to verify that what was in the bag was actually the XXL as the outer label on the bag said. Well they are XXL (42"-45") but now when I spoke to Mario he said they couldn't resell them since the bag was opened. I paid $45 plus shipping, if you would like these I'll send them to you for $40 bucks and I'll pay the shipping. You save 10 or 12 bucks. The shirt I bought is the right size. I tried it on and it is very comfortable. I can only assume the pants feel the just as good! Email or PM if interested. Bill (Fossil) was right, LD Comfort is quality gear.

https://ldcomfort.com/store/mens-dryline-shorts.html

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
Guys, If these are your size send Donald the cash you won't be sorry.

Donald other than the size thing I'm glad they worked out. If no one buys them maybe you can get the "Bodyguard" to make a swimsuit for herself out of them.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
PM sent!! They sound like a good product!!

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sold .....

·
Registered
232 Posts
Just now hit the button on these

After riding two hundred miles today I told my wife I was going to have to get better underwear for rides. I was binding and stinging and burning today - as I do on most long rides over time and I have had enough. I spent the extra money for the Ultimate seats and while they are comfortable - and we spend 8-9 hours in the saddle - my cotton briefs and jeans are just too uncomfortable, so I bought a pair of these LD comfort shorts. I measured my true waist which is around 38" - bigger than my belt line at 35". So, I went ahead and ordered the Xl; I hope that was the right thing to do; they and reviewers seemed adamant about using a tape at the true waist... Anyway, with shipping they were around $54 - we'll see if they are worth it. I sure hope so, we are planning a long trip from Indiana to Eastern Quebec and NS and New Brunswick soon.

·
Registered
30 Posts
After riding two hundred miles today I told my wife I was going to have to get better underwear for rides. I was binding and stinging and burning today - as I do on most long rides over time and I have had enough. I spent the extra money for the Ultimate seats and while they are comfortable - and we spend 8-9 hours in the saddle - my cotton briefs and jeans are just too uncomfortable, so I bought a pair of these LD comfort shorts. I measured my true waist which is around 38" - bigger than my belt line at 35". So, I went ahead and ordered the Xl; I hope that was the right thing to do; they and reviewers seemed adamant about using a tape at the true waist... Anyway, with shipping they were around $54 - we'll see if they are worth it. I sure hope so, we are planning a long trip from Indiana to Eastern Quebec and NS and New Brunswick soon.
I think you did the right thing. My waist size is 38" and I ordered the XL (pants, not shorts). They fit fine and really do work by wicking the perspiration (spelling?) away from your skin and into the outer layer where it evaporates. Here in Arizona, it easily tops 106 degrees and the LDComfort really help. As per their instructions, do not wear anything underneath them-that defeats the purpose.

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
What's the little pocket in the front for?.....Coins???

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
What's the little pocket in the front for?.....Coins???
Na man that's to hold your insurance card

You 2 need to buy a pair & then you'll find out exactly what it's for?;)

Seriously though don't just take an Ole Fossil's opinion on this these are some of the best investment in riding equipment you'll make. Even will make the IBA rides seem better.:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts