Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I didn't think I would be selling this bike but due to arthritic changes in her back my wife has a hard time riding along.

This 1996 Goldwing 1500 SE is in pristine condition with just 28,000 miles. I bought it from a friend who bought it brand new in the spring of '97 from Rusty Palmers in Honesdale PA. My friend has been in the automotive repair business for 30+ years and always took immaculate care of it, keeping it inside when not being ridden and services up to date. I bought it in January of this year and had planned on keeping it a long time...things change however.

Extras include, six disc CD changer, upgraded speakers front and rear (J&M) Air Wings, Foot Wings, Markland Highway floorboards, Fuse Block Panel Power Plate,PIAA driving lights, Seven Color Lizard Lights with controller, Extra tall windshield (Tulsa?) Passenger Armrests, Ram Mounts for accesories,Custom Pinstriping, Factory Service Manual, original Owners Manual and complete original tool kit and more I am probably forgetting about.

Things not included are the GPS/Satellite Radio, GPS and Phone mounts, cupholder and backrest mount.

I do have a matching backrest and trailer hitch (new in box) for sale also.
I am asking $6200

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
I'm sorry to hear you have to sell. Great looking bike, good luck with the sale.

·
Super Moderator
9,997 Posts
I've spread the word around locally to some of my friends to see if anyone is interested.

Good luck on the sale and sorry you have to sell such a nice looking Wing..

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
That would make a nice stable mate for my big red, just where in Pa is Harveys Lake.

·
Registered
75 Posts
so sorry you have to sell...

i wish i could hop out there and get it from you. it is definitely clean...

if you can hold it till the spring, you should get the original asking price within moments of listing. everyone now is getting ready to wind down from riding in a month or so...

best wishes to your wife...

·
Super Moderator
9,997 Posts
I'm still trying to get an answer from my friend. He lives in Dallas. I'll try again today.

·
Super Moderator
9,997 Posts
Spoke to my friend last night. His car is on it's last leg and he has to replace it before getting a bike. Sorry... Your right, someone is going to get a great deal....

·
Super Moderator
9,997 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.