Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my 1981 Honda Goldwing GL1100 because I just bought a new bike. This is a great bike and its served me well for a number of years now, but now its got to go to make room in my garage. This bike has 33k original miles on it, is super reliable and will take you anywhere. Im a lifelong mechanic and bike enthusiast- I've recently done a lot of work to it, heres a list of things done: oil change and new filter, new spark plugs, new timing belts, rebuilt and synchronized the 4 carburetors, new fuel filter, repacked the rear drive with grease, new hoses, and new thermostat. The exhaust pipes are also new although they rusted up really quick. The bike also has Vetter locking saddlebags on it and storage in the wind diffusers as well.

The exterior of the bike is not without imperfections but in great shape for the year. If your looking for an affordable and well taken care of cruiser this bike is a great candidate.

ASKING 2,300.

Below is a link to youtube where I have posted a video walk-around of the bike so you can hear it run.

Thanks for looking, Please email me with any questions or inquiries.
-Frank

·
Super Moderator
9,844 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Do you have a price in mind??

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to GWOF,

It might help you sell this if you put a price on it. It is diffecult for
most people to start the negotiation process from the buyers end.
Also, where is the bike?

Good luck with the sale.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts