Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you're based in Wisconsin, winter is tough - no riding and below zero temperatures make for a LONG winter. HOWEVER, we decided to have a little fun and take the Goldstrike Gold Wing out on the frozen St. Croix River (we do not recommend trying this) for a little photoshoot.

Here are some of the shots we captured, enjoy!:smile2:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
27,565 Posts
Those are awesome pics!!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Beautiful bike, great pics and like Mark, I want to see the video of getting it on and off the river. Had to be a pucker.

·
Registered
94 Posts
You need to get with Timbersled to see if they can come up with a snow sled version for the Goldwing. Now that would be interesting. It would certainly utilize an otherwise idle asset during the winter up there in Wisconsin.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Beautiful Bike -

Hey Goldstrike - Beautiful bike, love that blue. What the heck would possibly coax you out on to the slippery ice of a frozen river. Yikes - the first sound of a creak, crack or pop would send me scrambling - dragging the bike along behind me. :smile2:

Ride Safe - Michael

·
Vendor
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Goldstrike - Beautiful bike, love that blue. What the heck would possibly coax you out on to the slippery ice of a frozen river. Yikes - the first sound of a creak, crack or pop would send me scrambling - dragging the bike along behind me. :smile2:

Ride Safe - Michael
Thanks Michael! We trailed it out onto the ice and then road it very carefully to the spot where we took some photos. It was worth it for the photos! :wink2:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts