Votes: 1 100.0%
  • oil refplacement

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GL1800, 2001 Goldwing. I am in need of some info on how to refill my fork oil. I took them off my bike to have them rebuilt, now I am trying to get them back on the bike and refill them, but I am dumb founded. I don't have a manual as of yet. does anyone have a picture that shows how they go back together, and where the oil is to be put in? PLEASE help... Thank you

·
Registered
45 Posts
If you send me an e-mail, I will make a PDF of the pages out of the service manual and send them to you. I've got the manual on line, so it's easy for me to do.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
What is the pole for?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Joe in calif,
I have no idea what the poll is for. I was trying too post my question, and it made me do this poll thing. I tried everything to get out of it but, It wouldn't let me continue till I did it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you Joe for the web page on the forks. I checked it out. I think I'm just going too take it into the guy that rebuilt my forks and have him do this job as well. I just don't have the tools to do the job right.
Thanks so much,
Larry Apple

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Bob,
Thank you for Your help. I do have a 1800. It is different than the 1100. I know this because I used to own a 1500. I miss the bike but not the extra work it took just changing the tires. This 01 is just an easy bike for so many repairs. Not that I've had a lot of them but, What I have done, WOW! it's so much easier. Again Thank you.
Larry Apple
Cottonwood, Ca.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts